Snapshots starting with 2.5.0~S1568-1 broke JSONDB parsing

Opened an issue on github.
Also downgraded to snaphost 1566 which seems to give me pretty much my system back from a first look. (That means snapshot 1568 already shows the issue for me; not only 1569)

Same

Update to 1569 broke all Zwave things => they are gone. Re add stick and notes: Zwave fine. Edit one of that things: error 409 conflict (think with same thing from version 1562 not deleted and not shown anymore)
Will go back to 1562, because 1566 kills zwave (unititialised) too

I did not see that one coming. Will provide a fix for it or revert the changes in the Thing / Bridge objects. Sry for inconveniences.

1 Like

Same issue. I am on the #1566. Just loosing the settings of the zwave controller when restarting the RPi. Every Zwave Thing is found again at every restart. All settings of other bindings are there.

PR is in place: https://github.com/openhab/openhab-core/pull/719

1 Like

So how can i get this update? Nothing in my openhab is working after i updated a couple of hours ago…

1570 should be her tomorow then ? :stuck_out_tongue: thanks a lot !

Same here.
reverting to m1 make my install really unstable.

I have mannually isntalled openhab , i was easier for me to manage ( except in this rare scenaro)…so i can’t get back to 1566.

Does anyone has a oh2 snapshot 1566 zipfile?

That’s really sad. So we are back on the old, slower implementation with the revert.

Is’nt there a update every 24 hours? Was hoping for a fast fix so i can get my system up and Running again :blush:

Should not be too long :stuck_out_tongue:

Good :blush:

1570 is ready. And the issue is solved .

-add your thing back in 1570. restart oh

Thanks!

Unfortunately we are. I will look into the root cause.

No, not really. Even the snapshot build has to be triggered manually.

Good to hear.

2.5.0~S1571-1 seems to still be very broken. All of my zwave devices are showing up in the inbox, and uninitialized.

@bhomeyer I had the same issues. After reassigning the Port Configuration / Serial Port in the controller setting and a restart with

sudo shutdown -r now

it worked for me with #1560.

I wound up removing the controller thing and re-adding it (with the same thing id), but now I have duplicates. All the things in inbox are duplicates of the things that are now working. Very odd.

1 Like