[SOLVED] Adding Items to the file only shows the last line in my Basic UI

Good day,

I am filling my home.items file and it seems that when i add more lines that it will only show the last one added in the Basic UI.

So in this example it will only create a button for my “Led Strip” and nothing for the first 2:
Group FF_Bathroom “Badkamer” (Home, FF)
Switch FF_Bathroom_Light “Spots Badkamer” (FF_Bathroom, Lights) {channel=“nikohomecontrol:onOff:440e003a1939:6:switch”}
Switch FF_Bathroom_Light “Led Spiegel Badkamer” (FF_Bathroom, Lights) {channel=“nikohomecontrol:onOff:440e003a1939:8:switch”}
Switch FF_Bathroom_Light “Ledstrip Badkamer” (FF_Bathroom, Lights) {channel=“nikohomecontrol:onOff:440e003a1939:7:switch”}

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Your switches all have the same name, each switch needs it’s own unique name…i just added a digit to your naming…see below.

Squid

Group FF_Bathroom “Badkamer” (Home, FF)
Switch FF_Bathroom_Light1 “Spots Badkamer” (FF_Bathroom, Lights) {channel=“nikohomecontrol:onOff:440e003a1939:6:switch”}
Switch FF_Bathroom_Light2 “Led Spiegel Badkamer” (FF_Bathroom, Lights) {channel=“nikohomecontrol:onOff:440e003a1939:8:switch”}
Switch FF_Bathroom_Light3 “Ledstrip Badkamer” (FF_Bathroom, Lights) {channel=“nikohomecontrol:onOff:440e003a1939:7:switch”}

Dear KidSquid,

Thank you for the swift and spot on response :smiley: