[SOLVED] After upgrade from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0, can´t load items/rules/sitemap files

Hey,

I just upgraded this morning and ran into serious problems. Most of my rules are not working anymore, but sitemap and so on does. What about your karaf console - can you directly ssh in? At me it is always “connection refused”…

I am close to just do a rollback (question is how). Only had the astro-cron-problem, but a restart every 5 days is way better than a not working system…

Hope you get your information what is wrong!

Greetings
Andy

Take a look at: http://docs.openhab.org/administration/console.html.
You certainely have to "Replace the sshHost IP 127.0.0.1 by 0.0.0.0 " at “org.apache.karaf.shell.cfg” file.

1 Like

What are the contents of the /etc/default/openhab2. Everything should be commented out by default.

If I’m honest, I’m running out of ideas. These problems are not indicative of an upgrade from a normal setup.

I have to recheck that.
I’m not in front of the system now, but I’m almost sure that file has all lines commented.
I’ve already edited it with

EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS="-Dgnu.io.rxtx.SerialPorts=/dev/ttyUSB0:/dev/ttyS0:/dev/ttyS2:/dev/ttyACM0:/dev/ttyAMA0"

but without any change results, I’ve puted it back again to its previous state.

Finally I got my system back!
After to many hours (days) trying to debug this issue, installing and re-installing old and new OH packages, I’ve decided for the “Final Solution”.
So, I’ve purged all OH packages (2.0.0, 2.1.0 and 2.2.0) and deleted all ‘openhab’ directories.
After OH 2.2.0 package rebuilded, has been installed from the scratch.
Everything runned as expected and finally my ‘items’, ‘rules’, ‘sitemap’, … files were read by the system.

I had the same Problem after the update. This fixed everything =D

1 Like