[SOLVED] After upgrade - Unable to resolve esh-binding-tradfri

Hi,

I’m getting the following error after upgrading to openHAB 2.5.0 Build #1507

18:18:29.737 [ERROR] [.core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-misc-restdocs, openhab-binding-network, openhab-persistence-influxdb, openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-mqttitude1, openhab-binding-mqtt1, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-binding-tradfri, openhab-binding-kodi, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-binding-http1, openhab-misc-market, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-binding-weather1, openhab-binding-lirc, openhab-misc-ruleengine, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-binding-sonyaudio, openhab-action-telegram, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-expire1': Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-tradfri; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.5.0.SNAPSHOT,2.5.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-tradfri)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.5.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=2.5.0.SNAPSHOT))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-tradfri/2.5.0.SNAPSHOT: missing requirement [openhab-binding-tradfri/2.5.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=esh-binding-tradfri; type=karaf.feature]

Any idea what might be causing this. I have a feeling the tradfri binding has been moved into the openhab github, but i don’t know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Chris

are both related. The snapshots are broken right now because of the transition of ESH into OH 2. Use at the latest the 2.5 M1 release and avoid the snapshots and watch those threads for updates for when the snapshots are working again.

My saviour again. I was looking for posts relating to it, but didn’t see that ESH announcement. I’ve just switched to milestone builds and touch wood, im back online.

Many thanks,
Chris