[SOLVED] AVM FRITZ! Binding loses Connection a day after restart OH2.5.0.M3

I just went through this thread as on my new configured OH3 Server I also have a big issue with the Fritzbox binding. It starts during start up of the server with log entries like these:

2021-01-19 15:10:20.972 [ERROR] [org.openhab.core.items.GenericItem  ] - Tried to set invalid state 731234,0517125712 (StringType) on item SAFRITZBox7590_EingehenderAnruf of type CallItem, ignoring it

2021-01-19 15:10:21.229 [ERROR] [org.openhab.core.items.GenericItem  ] - Tried to set invalid state 051711253712, (StringType) on item SAFRITZBox7590_AktiverAnruf of type CallItem, ignoring it

2021-01-19 15:10:21.334 [ERROR] [org.openhab.core.items.GenericItem  ] - Tried to set invalid state 5863712,91734125 (StringType) on item SAFRITZBox7590_AusgehenderAnruf of type CallItem, ignoring it

whereas the “invalid states” are all the telephone numbers configured in the Fritzbox (so I changed them here)

Then after a while I get the two well known log entries with communication errors again and again, …

I have absolutely no rule running as I am still configuring the new server, and following this thread I disabled the USB-Stick on the Fritzbox.

Any chance to get this running in the moment, or will I have to deinstall that binding?

unfortunately I have the same problems with the AVM binding since I switched to OH3.0.1. I honestly can’t believe that this is related to the USB NAS on my Fritzbox. Same hardware constellation (pi4), only new OH release. OH2.5 ran for more than a year very stable, without any problems concerning Fritzbox. Unfortunately, all other Fritz devices disconnect immediately in addition to the Fritzbox.
In the meantime I have uninstalled and reinstalled the binding, cleared caches, deleted tmp files. Everything did not help. Is a fixpack or a solution to be expected in the foreseeable future ?

I have also the problem, that my OH FritzBox Binding is loosing the connection to my FritzBox? Is there a solution around?

For at least 3 people it is gone with OH 3.1.0 (click).
Br,
Stefan

Hi all, a couple of days after my last posting the problems came back. I had to restart openhab at least once a day to reconnect to my Fritzbox. Meanwhile I could identify another device in my home network playing an important role in this issue. My Samsung Smart TV. After disconnecting the TV from the network, openhan run stable over many weeks. Yesterday, I reconnected the TV. Boom, Fritzbox binding was gone again over night. Especially, Samsung TVs are famous for causing a lot of unwanted traffic, but how is that in context with the Fritzbox binding?
BTW, I am on OH 3.0.0 meanwhile.

Is there anybody in this thread having a Samsung Smart TV in his network? Mine is model Q9FN from late 2018.

Yes I have a Q7F and a Q85. But as I wrote, the problem is gone with OH 3.1.0 not as you wrote with 3.0.0

Br,
Stefan