I’m developing the Nanoleaf Binding and I am encountering a strange situation on one of my installations (on others it does work quite will).
- the binding is installed (as being said by Openhab logs)
- Karaf tells me that the feature is started / activee and the bundle as well
However, It doesn’t seem to work nor do I see any logs of my binding even though I am sure I have set the bundle to debug or even trace
(I am pretty sure I am using the right expression “log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.nanoleaf” as I am using that on other installions as well).
- Even when I start the discovery it stops much faster with the discovery as usual (normally it tries about 30 secs where in this case it stops already after 2 secs) and even though I have debug logs in all AbstractDiscoveryService-Methods, there is no log output at all.
- I have stopped and (re)started the feature as well as the bundle in the openhab console with no success
- When starting the bundle there is no exception in the logs that would hint to an issue.
- Usually the bundle is pretty chatty when I set it to TRACE or DEBUG but I see nothing.
- Other bundles do work
So my question is
- What could be the case that a binding is installed but doesn’t really run?
- Any idea how I could further analyze the root cause?
Thanks in advance