[SOLVED] core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller - GIVE IT UP the System

Good morning,

After some issues with my ISP, the router was reset several times, so this lead to a Openhab restarting, and now I have the error in the logs quoted below.

• I have restart the system 5-6 times.
  • I have clear the caché a few times.

It seems I am stack in this point. I am not able to run it again.

System:
Openhabian in RPI.
Openhab 2.5

This is the error, could you please help me out how to restore the system? Thank you.

I have read several post about this error, I trid to edit the addons.cfg, and nothing worked. Why the system suddenly stop working when it was perfectly setup? It is frustrating. :frowning:

2020-11-27 09:10:29.655 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-action-telegram, openhab-transformation-xpath, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-transformation-xslt, openhab-transformation-exec, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-transformation-scale': Error:

Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.transform.xslt/[2.5.0,2.6)

unbelievable. I post in the forum, change a couple of things and it has already restarted tha dashboard, but only the log I can see.

The last step was:

1. Stop everything.
  2. Edit the addons.config, and type only misc and ui.
  3. Clear by the 4 time, the caché.
  4. Start again.

Now, the dashboard is started, but I do not see all sections, Paper, Basic and so on…, I am still fighting with this error:

2020-11-27 09:35:04.545 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-transformation-xpath, openhab-ui-restdocs, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-transformation-xslt, openhab-transformation-exec, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-transformation-scale':

Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.transform.xslt/[2.5.0,2.6)

EDIT:

Still not working. I am blocked.

ok, I am not able to run it again. The daschboard again is not working. :frowning:

Perhaps SD card corruption starting? Is the card filesystem full?
It may be time to use your backup and reinstall.

2 Likes

Pfff I am done. I lost the complete day of today. My system was totally working fine, suddenly stopped because it was restarted.

I began from the scratch with a new openhabian SD image, then I try to install Mosquitto from openhbian-setup and I got an error. This is crazy!!! I will move to another alternative system.

Every 4 or 5 months I have issues.

Thank you anyway for your help. I give it up. I cannot waste my time on this system…
It is frustrating!!

Good luck!
Regards.

If you move to Home Assistant you will likely have issue every 3 or 4 weeks I know I have been there, done that.

I hope he tried a new SD card and at least when he dose come back it will be OH3 and will be heaps different. Maybe a file in his backup was corrupt when he backed it up persisting the issue.

1 Like

I’m wondering why a fully running working install is attempting to download stuff???

anyhow… seems maybe an intermittent internet connection issue

1 Like