[SOLVED] Discovery / Inbox issues after upgrade

Hi,

I’ve searched the forum and tried to delete tmp and cache, unfortunately the error still occurs:

I must say that I never tried to install a snapshot version before. But now I’ve upgraded from 2.3 to 2.4 Build #1310 just a few minutes ago.
Unfortunately something went wrong and I receive the same error as mentioned above:

2018-07-11 18:16:00.449 [ERROR] [nternal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl] - Cannot notify the DiscoveryListener 'org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox' on all things removed event!

and

2018-07-11 18:16:00.694 [ERROR] [g.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery] - [org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.AutomaticInboxProcessor(185)] The activate method has thrown an exception

Inbox in PaperUI stays empty and shows Error 500 popup in the bottom right corner.
Any idea how to solve this?

Stefan

ok, forget it :wink:

saw in github that sometimes this issue happens after an upgrade. following starts/restarts of the service will be successful without this error. so to cut a long story short, I restartet the openhab2 service and now my inbox comes up as expected

Stefan