[SOLVED] [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing all bindings

yeeee! many many thanks!

For others having the same issues

In /etc/openhab2/services/addons.cfg change remote = false
=> Check log file and see how the bindings get installed

2 Likes

Thanks for trying, but this is till not working (but thanks)

Seems I have a requirement for a few additional jar files that I used before (org.openhab.binding.lightwaverf-1.13.0-SNAPSHOT.jar) which is critical to my setup.

Is there a how-to for injecting this into the jar file?
I am running under docker on Ubuntu

Does that one work for you JFrog ?

see this post: LightwaveRF Binding Updated - #122 by JSH

Thanks - I already have this jar.

Does it need to be added into the jar file somehow? I used to download all the plugins normally and only needed the LightwaveRF jar file in my adding directory.
Since adding can’t come directly anymore, I tried also:

adding the kar file to the adding folder
Setting remote = false in addons.cfg
Clearing the cache and restarting

I still get :

==> /log/openhab.log <==

11-27 17:50:08.924 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-exec, openhab-misc-restdocs, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-binding-network, openhab-persistence-influxdb, openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol, openhab-misc-hueemulation, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-action-pushover, openhab-binding-mqtt1, openhab-ui-restdocs, openhab-action-prowl, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-binding-kodi, openhab-binding-systeminfo, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-binding-http1, openhab-binding-modbus, openhab-misc-market, openhab-binding-spotify, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-binding-yamahareceiver, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-binding-mihome, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-globalcache, openhab-binding-onkyo’: Error:

Error downloading mvn:org.apache.commons/commons-pool2/2.4.3

11-27 17:51:09.061 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-exec, openhab-misc-restdocs, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-binding-network, openhab-persistence-influxdb, openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol, openhab-misc-hueemulation, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-action-pushover, openhab-binding-mqtt1, openhab-ui-restdocs, openhab-action-prowl, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-binding-kodi, openhab-binding-systeminfo, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-binding-http1, openhab-binding-modbus, openhab-misc-market, openhab-binding-spotify, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-binding-yamahareceiver, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-binding-mihome, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-globalcache, openhab-binding-onkyo’: Error:

Error downloading mvn:org.apache.commons/commons-pool2/2.4.3

kar files contain a collection ( like an archive ) of jar files.
So kar files do not need to be injected into kar files.
As far as I understand your situation you need to put two kar files into the openhab addons folder ( the normal addons ( like for the exec, modbus, 
 bindings) , the leagacy addons ( like mqtt1, http1 bindings ) and the version 1 or version 2 bindings that are not contained in the kar files.

Thanks Wolfgang,
This is exactly what I am doing, but it does not seem to grab the addons from the kar files.

Appreciate your help though.