[SOLVED] Failed downloading Marketplace entries: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

Glad to see your bad up and running.:grinning: I didn’t know you were running OH 2.2, guess the fix doesn’t work for that version. Now your on 2.3 if you need the market place binding then install the jar files like before and everything should work.

I am on ubuntu running zulu - ive tried these and no good after a reboot - any idea? I am not sure if this is just for openhabian?

No, I was on OH2.3, but my complete backup was OH2.2.

I had the same issue, when I followed below:

Download the ZIP from Oracle 31 to your Windows HDD
copy it (for example with MobaXterm) to /temp/ on Raspi
then execute the following commands
sudo unzip jce_policy-8.zip
cd UnlimitedJCEPolicyJDK8
sudo cp local_policy.jar /usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/
sudo cp US_export_policy.jar /usr/lib/jvm/zulu-embedded-8-armhf/jre/lib/security/

It broke Eclipse and may other items. Is my only recourse to start over/reflash, or can someone walk me through uninstalling the above?

sorted thank you 

1 Like

I have download and un-zip on PC, how do I go with moving it to the right folder in Putty, I using openhabian on and raspberry ip

Your guideline really helped. Solved the issue for me and my Raspi / OH 2.3
Thank you !

Hi,
I tried to move the files from my PC to my Rasperry but transfer file is denied. “Permission denied. File transfered failed”. How can I sort it?
Thanks.

@domoticatorino what are you using to transfer the files?

I’ve used Filezilla in the past with no issues and if samba share is setup that should also work. As an alternative you can download directly to your server with wget, unzip and move the files using the mv command.

@H102 I used Filezilla without success.

So with some Linux tutorial I downloaded, unzip and copy the file with Linux shell. Everything is fine and I have learned to use a little bit of Linux. Great!!!

Thank you for your help.