[SOLVED] Feature Request: Squeezebox Binding add "sleep" Channel

You are awesome Mark :+1:

1 Like

tested on piCorePlayer too - I think you can add this to the docs

besides that I think I found a bug while testing

I use Spotify spotty plugin on LMS since a few month and if I now try to list my favorites (channel: playFavorite) only my local favorites show up
 none of the spotty favorites - maybe caused by something in their link structure or cover_art related.

I tried adding and removing some links to force a reload of the serverlist but with no luck. If I open my favorites via android app there are all spotty links available in favorites.

edit: I personally don’t use this feature in in that way
 so no problem for me - and if you send the corresponding number of the favorite to the itemchannel it will play the spotty links - but you can’t see them in the listing

it seems the problem is not the playFavorite channel but with parsing favoritesList channel from server

==> /var/log/openhab/openhab.log <==
2021-02-18 13:29:38.380 [DEBUG] [rnal.handler.SqueezeBoxServerHandler] - Sending command: favorites items 0 100

==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==
2021-02-18 13:29:38.410 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'SqueezeServerListFavorite' changed from 5=ZufĂ€lxxxxx,6=ZufĂ€lxxxxx,24=Die Äxxxxx,25=DAN Dxxxxx,28=Leastxxxxx,29=Luzidxxxxx to 5=ZufĂ€lxxxxx,6=ZufĂ€lxxxxx,24=Die Äxxxxx,25=DAN Dxxxxx,28=Luzidxxxxx,29=Leastxxxxx

I get this in log if I make changes to the list - the numbers with spotty playlists are missing. My logging is set to debug

By any chance are the Spotify favorites in a subfolder? The binding currently doesn’t look in subfolders.

If they’re not in subfolders, and you’re comfortable in the Unix/Linux shell, try this.

telnet lms-ip-address 9090

Then type

favorites items 0 200

Send me a PM with the result. It should be a list of all the favorites.

Hi Mark
 I edited my previous post - none of the favourites are in subfolders

I try your suggestion and pm you the results

FTR, I also submitted a fix for this issue.

1 Like

Awesome, Mark! - I’ll test it - thanks again for your effort.

It’s lookin’ good - All Playlists show up now - great job!