- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry PI 4 2Gb
- OS: Raspbian(Buster)
- Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK 11.0.8
- openHAB version: 2.5.7
- Issue of the topic: Google Assistant Item treating
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items is a Switch
- Sitemap Switch (push button only)
- Rules code related to the issue N/A
- Services configuration related to the issue N/A
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: N/A
I created a Switch (a channel of 4CH sonoff boards), used to open the main gate of my house.
Using the openhab console, I added metadata like ga=“Lock”. I expected in Google Assistant a padlock Icons, but Google Assitant display the standard Switch Icon.
Is possible to change the Google Assistant Icons to a padlock? Otherwise I may prefer a push button since is a inching contact.
What does Google Assistant use to define the type of displayed icons?
E.g. I also have a Dimmer. Using the metadata ga=“Fan” (with speeds), Google Assistant display a Fan Icon, but inside the Items only gives the on/off button.