[solved] Group not working

Hi, I am a newbee to OH2. My Sitemap is working and my items are configured. Now, I want to create some group-switches. I already read some sites and tested a lot, but still without any success. Here’s an expample, perhaps someone can help:

/**** Gruppen START ****/
/** Räume **/

/** Funktionen **/

Group gLicht                        "Licht"                 <light>
Group gWohnzimmerLicht              "Wohnzimmerlicht"       <light>     (gLicht, gWohnzimmer)

/**** Gruppen Ende ****/

/**** Gruppenschalter START ****/

Group:Switch:OR(ON, OFF) gLichtWohnzimmer "Wohnzimmerlicht [(%d)]" <light> (gWohnzimmerLicht) [ "Lighting" ]

/**** Gruppenschalter START ****/

/**** Items START ****/

/*Licht*/
Switch wz_kugel                     "Kugellampe"            <light>     (gWohnzimmerLicht) [ "Lighting" ] { channel="homematic:HM-ES-PMSw1-Pl:9a49deb3:LEQ0931212:1#STATE" }
Switch wz_roehre                    "Röhre"                 <light>     (gWohnzimmerLicht) [ "Lighting" ] { channel="homematic:HM-ES-PMSw1-Pl:9a49deb3:LEQ1272955:1#STATE" }
Switch wz_vitrine                   "Vitrine"               <light>     (gWohnzimmerLicht) [ "Lighting" ] { channel="homematic:HM-ES-PMSw1-Pl:9a49deb3:LEQ0930863:1#STATE" }
/**** Items ENDE ****/

I’d like to switch all Items in gWohnzimmerLicht by using the GroupSwitch “gLichtWohnzimmer”

Kind regards, SM

Hello Markus

You dont need both groups. In german its “doppelt gemoppelt”

You Can use gLichtWohnzimmer to switch them on or off.
Be aware: When you use “or” at the group definition, 1 of you lamps Can change your group state.

Regards
Michael

Hello,

that hint was helpful. Thank you!