[solved] How to add binding source to working project in eclipse

Sorry - I didn’t pick up on the fact that you were using the OH1 ZWave binding. It’s worth noting that you’re using the OH2 HABmin and the two are not compatible.

Yes - it’s for OH1.

Where can I find the source code for the openhab2 zwave binding?
I am currently using the zwave binding from
openhab2-master/git/openhabbundles/binding/org.openhab.binding.zwave/
(the installed binding for the user install (use case2), in
/opt/openhab2/runtime/karaf/system/org/openhab/binding/org.openhab.binding.zwave/2.0.0.b3
has only the JAR file)

That should be the OH2 version - it’s in the OH2 repo so it should link to the OH2 binding. The OH1 binding is in the OH1 repo…

Earlier you said you were using the zwave1 version - it’s quite confusing really what you’re up to…

I want to use the oh2 zwave binding but I couldn’t find it.

find /home/avner/openhab2-master2/git/openhab2-addons/ -iname "*zwave*"
avner@i7Machine:~$ 

It’s here -:

but it should be linked as a subproject into the OH2 repo.

1 Like

I installed oh2 zwave binding (2.0.0-SNAPSHOT) (I didn’t find it in the oh2 installation based on http://docs.openhab.org/developers/development/ide.html)
Once doing that, I now have a working environment with eclipse, habmin, and zwave binding that shows up in habmin.

@chris, thank you so much for helping out! :raised_hands: There is no way I could figure this without your help.

I’m trying to mark this thread as “[solved]”, How do I do that (editing the title doesn’t stick)?

I think to mark it solved, just click on the tools menu under the post, and then select the tick box icon…

Glad it’s working for you :slight_smile: