SOLVED: How to arm/disarm DCS alarm in OH3

I have DSC 1864 panel with Envisanlink4 interface. The interface works because I can arm/disarm my panel when logging into the Envisalink web page. My problem is that I can’t arm/disarm the panel in OH3.3. Most of the discussion in this forum is related to OH2 (and to OH1) so I’m not sure if the discussion is relevant for OH3.

I’m using following rule for arming the DSC panel:

configuration: {}
triggers:
  - id: "1"
    configuration:
      command: ON
      itemName: DSCarming
    type: core.ItemCommandTrigger
conditions: []
actions:
  - inputs: {}
    id: "3"
    configuration:
      command: SEND_DSC_ALARM_COMMAND.partition_arm_mode("1")
      itemName: EyezOnEnvisalink
    type: core.ItemCommandAction

I have also tried to use command

SEND_DSC_ALARM_COMMAND.sendCommand("030,1")

Command 030 is supposed to be Partition Arm Control. I get the following error message in the OH log:

2022-10-12 16:22:21.377 [ERROR] [al.handler.DSCAlarmBaseBridgeHandler] - sendCommand(): Command 'UnknownCode' Not Sent - Invalid!

Any ideas what I’m missing?

I use this to arm the DSC which works in OH 3.3 in a rule file. The Item is linked to the partition_arm_mode channel.

PARTITION1_ARM_MODE.sendCommand(1)

Thanks. I wonder whether you could show your rule. When I try to link my Item (a switch) to the parition_arm_mode I don’t see my Item in the list so I must have something wrong.

that’s basically the rule. It just has a trigger, and that line as the body. Here’s my Item. You can see the channel link there. This is copied from the DSC binding documentation from long ago - not sure if it has changed over time. It still works fine for me. I think you must use a Number for the Item, not a Switch.

Number PARTITION1_ARM_MODE "Partition 1 Arm Mode: [%d]" (DSCAlarmPartitions, gDSCRestore) {channel="dscalarm:partition:5421059a:partition1:partition_arm_mode"}

Many thanks. I got it working now.