[SOLVED] How to configure values stored in homematic devices - textfile based setup

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Rapsi
  • Issue of the topic: How to configure values stored in homematic devices - textfile based setup

Hi,
i want to configure the following settings in my homematic rollershutter HM-LC-Bl1-FM:

[REFERENCE_RUNNING_TIME_BOTTOM_TOP]: 01 f4
[REFERENCE_RUNNING_TIME_TOP_BOTTOM]: 01 f4

I used homegear to get the output.

In the past, I discovered all devices via webinterface. With this setup I was able to edit this settings.
PaperUI: Configuration -> Things -> Edit -> Device_Name
Reference Running Time Bottom Top / Reference Running Time Top Bottom

I reconfigured my setup to work with text config files. Now I add a new Rollershutter and I want to change the settings for the new device.
When I try via Webinterface, as done in the past, I get the error 409 and the following Error appears in logfile

2019-01-19 17:15:22.015 [INFO ] [st.core.internal.thing.ThingResource] - Received HTTP PUT request for update configuration at ‘things/homematic:HG-HM-LC-Bl1-FM:tu_huus:OEQ16XXXXX/config’ for an unmanaged thing ‘homematic:HG-HM-LC-Bl1-FM:tu_huus:OEQ16XXXXX’.

Which CLI Tool or Setting in the config File will enable the configuration of the homematic device?

Many thx in advance,
Daniel

I download the eq-3 Software LAN Config Software for Windows (eq-3 WebSite --> Search --> HM-CFG-LAN Usersoftware).
After installation, I was able to connect this Software to my Raspi on Port 2001 - BidCos Service.
With this small peace of Software you can edit all your homematic device internal settings, e.g. Rollershutter up/Down Time or for Heating the day and weekbased programs.

BR,
Daniel