(solved) How to ensure regex provide full multiline json data to JSONPATH?

The config file I was talking about is mqtt.cfg (not ebus.cfg which is my current main focus ^^), where you define the mqtt binding. I do not use eventbus.cfg which is used to make an integration between the mqtt binding and OH2 event bus, and if you do not set the mqtt binding, I assume it will just do nothing, hence the lack of errors.

To make the thing to gather data as I gave exemple, you just have to set MQTT binding and use the same name in your thing definition. MQTT configuration is detailed on the OH2 documentation here: http://docs.openhab.org/addons/bindings/mqtt1/readme.html

i have setup the mqqt binding but when i save the cfg file i get the below error.

Cannot use configuration org.openhab.mqtt for [org.openhab.core.scriptengine.action.ActionService, org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=352, bundle=191/mvn:org.openhab.action/org.openhab.action.mqtt/1.10.0]: No visibility to configuration bound to mvn:org.openhab.io/org.openhab.io.transport.mqtt/1.10.0

Also here is my mqtt.cfg file

#
# Define your MQTT broker connections here for use in the MQTT Binding or MQTT
# Persistence bundles. Replace <broker> with an ID you choose.
#

# URL to the MQTT broker, e.g. tcp://localhost:1883 or ssl://localhost:8883
localbroker.url=tcp://localhost:1883

# Optional. Client id (max 23 chars) to use when connecting to the broker.
# If not provided a default one is generated.
localbroker.clientId=openhabsrv

# Optional. User id to authenticate with the broker.
#<broker>.user=<user>

# Optional. Password to authenticate with the broker.
#<broker>.pwd=<password>

# Optional. Set the quality of service level for sending messages to this broker.
# Possible values are 0 (Deliver at most once),1 (Deliver at least once) or 2
# (Deliver exactly once). Defaults to 0.
#<broker>.qos=<qos>

# Optional. True or false. Defines if the broker should retain the messages sent to
# it. Defaults to false.
localbroker.retain=false

# Optional. True or false. Defines if messages are published asynchronously or
# synchronously. Defaults to true.
localbroker.async=true

# Optional. Defines the last will and testament that is sent when this client goes offline
# Format: topic:message:qos:retained <br/>
#<broker>.lwt=<last will definition>

Finally!!!
I just reinstalled everything and it works as expected. Thank you for your help.

Great ! I was completly out of idea there :wink: