[SOLVED] [innogy] Unexcepted API error: Unknown error: [...] code=5002 [...] The communication with the device(SHC) failed

Still running fine. I leave the trace on and report when it stops.

1 Like

Had a couple of interrupts yesterday evening and also in the night. Innogy seems to have server issues. Run the binding within snapshot #47 (assume the latest version). When it was down in openHAB, the innogy ios app worked out for me. Have SHC2.0 and this device was ā€œonlineā€.

Saw various error messages from bridge offline over auth code and communication error. None of these made really sense for me.

The bad thing is that the binding doesnā€™t reconnect itself without ā€œhelpā€. Had to go into the bridge thing and confirm without any changes and then it works again. Have observed this several times now.

@hilbrand: do you see any possibility to improve the binding w.r.t. this behaviour?

Installed last recently provided innogy update about 1 hour ago. Itā€™s still working yet.

Itā€™s an unpleasant dependency from innogyā€™s work. They donā€™t do the best job. Itā€™s time for an alternative MQTT firmware.

My system is still running fine without any interupts since yesterday. How are systems behaving?

Everything seems fine. System is still working without problems since my update to 1.1.14.303 early in the morning.

Same here - seems to work without problem since today morningā€¦ will keep an eye on itā€¦