[SOLVED] IOS Some static charts not displayed

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f7459876610> #<Tag:0x00007f7459876520>

Hi,

Since one of the updates to the IOS app I have noticed a strange issue in that some of my charts don’t display when others do.
Rather than dynamic links to my Grafana server I use scripts, on the openhab server, to generate static png files of the graphs and then use links in the sitemap to call the images, this was working fine for all of them and at some point, cant exactly pinpoint which IOS app update, I’ve now got graphs we don’t show.

I’ve checked that it’s not the number of charts being displayed on a single page and I have checked that the individual links to the static images work by dropping them into a web browser.

If I just use a web browser to access my sitemap on the phone then I can see the charts without issue so the problem is specific to the app.

Here’s an example of the url i use in the sitemap to access the graphs.

Text label="Charts" {
					Image item=GF_LV_Temp
					url="http://openHAB-2:8080/static/gimages/GF_LV_Temp-1d.png"
					refresh=300000
					Image item=GF_LV_Lumin
					url="http://openHAB-2:8080/static/gimages/GF_LV_Lumin-1d.png"
					refresh=300000
					Image item=GF_LV_Motion
					url="http://openHAB-2:8080/static/gimages/GF_LV_Motion-1d.png"
					refresh=300000
					Image item=GF_LV_Humid
					url="http://openHAB-2:8080/static/gimages/GF_LV_Humid-1d.png"
					refresh=300000
				}

All of my charts are accessed via the same link with just the png file name being different depending on what I want to display.

I never see any errors in the logs when access via the IOS app so not sure why this is occurring.

  • IOS App 2.1.4

  • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2

  • Description: Raspbian GNU/Linux 8.0 (jessie)

  • Kernel: 4.9.35-v7+

  • Java: Zulu 1.8.0_152

  • Openhab: 2.4.0

  • Addons 1: 1.13.0

  • Addons 2: 2.4.0

For Info after messing around with my site map it appears that the new IOS app doesn’t like the below “item” options associated with the “Image” request, removed the item= and hey presto charts now appear as they did before.

Please try the iOS beta release.
Embedded image should be handled.