[SOLVED] JSON Path weather warnings DWD (Deutscher Wetterdienst)

(Oliver Schnaus) #82

Hello Martin,
great binding. Works perfectly.
Unfortunately, I get the date and time displayed in the Habpanel in a long string.
Can I change that without using a big rule?
greeting
Oliver

(Martin Köhler) #83

Can you try the newest version from https://github.com/limdul79/openhab2-addons/tree/dwd and re-create the item? The item should be of the Type DateTime. With that, you should be able to format the Item in HABPanel with Format Strings.

(Richard) #84

@LimDul copied yesterday a new .jar file on his google drive. Thank you!

So far no error in the logs.

When i read the table in the documentation (thank you!) here: https://github.com/limdul79/openhab2-addons/tree/dwd/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.dwdunwetter there is no “last update” item?

In the lack of “Unwetter” i can’t test the function … :slight_smile:

(Martin Köhler) #85

For testing, I look for regions with active warnings and change my thing :slight_smile:

Yes, there is no lastUpdate Item - SImple Reason I haven’t thought about ist. But I might add one (only one per thing, regardless of the number of warnings provided)

(Richard) #86

The lastUpdate Item is, in my opinion, only useful to check if the DWD Server is online and if the OpenHAB Binding ist working. (I wasn’t aware that my existing installation was not working … so missed a lot of warnings :slight_smile: )

(Richard) #87

it workes :slight_smile:

The switch is off … normal?

(Martin Köhler) #88

Should not be off. I have updated the binding and uploaded new Jars, including a last updated Channel :slight_smile:

I fixed the problem that at the first startup there were empty items and only after waiting the refresh Time it got populated.

(Tobias Schwind) #89

Now we need a “Unwetter” to test :slight_smile:
Or should it also output “Amtliche WARNUNG vor GLATTEIS” ?
And if yes, when the “Warnung” is updated or is ok if the warning exists, before activating the binding?

Thing

dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home    "Wetterwarnungen Ludwigshafen"  [ cellId="107314000", refresh=15, warningCount=3 ]

Items

DateTime    dwdUnwetter_Home_LastUpdate                     "Letzte Aktualisierung [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY, %1$tH:%1$tM]" <time>    { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:lastUpdated" }
    Switch      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_isWarning               "Wetterwarnung"                                                    { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:warning1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_Type                    "Typ [%s]"                                                         { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:event1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_Severity                "Stufe [%s]"                                                       { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:severity1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_Title                   "Titel [%s]"                                                       { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:headline1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_Description             "Beschreibung [%s]"                                                { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:description1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_Altitude                "Höhe ab [%d m]"                                                   { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:altitude1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_Ceiling                 "Höhe bis [%d m]"                                                  { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:ceiling1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_DatePublished           "Herausgegeben [%s]"                                               { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:effective1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_ValidFrom               "Gültig ab [%s]"                                                   { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:onset1" }
    String      dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_ValidTo                 "Gültig bis [%s]"                                                  { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:expires1" }
    DateTime    dwdUnwetter_Home_Event1_Updated                 "Aktualisiert am [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY, %1$tH:%1$tM]" <time>          { channel="dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:updated1" }

(Tobias Schwind) #90

Does anyone have an idea, why no Warning is triggered or if ice-warnings and so on should be visible in OpenHAB?

I only receive dwdunwetter:dwdwarnings:home:updated1 .

(Semperor) #91

Update: Now it works. Magic! :slight_smile: @AzraelMasters You are using the id of the city. Have you tried the identifier of the community?

807314000 Stadt Ludwigshafen am Rhein or
907338999 Rhein-Pfalz-Kreis und Stadt Ludwigshafen

(Tobias Schwind) #92

Haven’t tried so far. I only did some Tests with other Cities.
I will give 807314000 a try. But currently no Warning for Germany, so I have to wait :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help and the idea :wink:

(Semperor) #93

I created a new thread for the binding. So we can finally leave this one here in peace. :slight_smile: