[SOLVED] Knx 2.0 binding DPT 13.100

Hello,

I am using the knx 2.0 binding.
I have a problem receiving values from my mdt Actor. It is a DPT 13.100 (Zeitdifferenz Sekunden). Everything of my knx installtion has no problems (e.g. temperatures) expceted this values.

I can not find any Information if the knx 2 binding can handle Datapoint 13.100. Is it possible to handle it?

my config of this Thing/item:

Type number        : KanalI_Betriebsstunden                 "Betriebsstunden Scheinwerfer Hof"       [ ga="<1/0/2" ]
Number Switch1_KanalI_Stunden "Betriebsstunden Scheinwerfer Hof [%.2f Std.]"  (gBetriebsstunden, gAussen) { channel="knx:device:bridge:schaltaktor20f:KanalI_Stunden" }

Thank you for your help!

Regarding to the source code, knx2 should be fine with DPT13.100: https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/blob/58df611298e751f1c56241593371a236fd897aab/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.knx/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/knx/internal/dpt/KNXCoreTypeMapper.java#L280

But you have to setup the channel to use the DPT::

Type number : KanalI_Betriebsstunden "Betriebsstunden Scheinwerfer Hof" [ ga="13.100:<1/0/2" ]

hello Udo,

thank you for your advice, but the DPT. makes no difference. The bus monitor shows the sended values from the actor but openhab did not receive anything from this group adress.
Any other idea?

Solved! I made a misstake in the channel adress.