I have installed openhab2 on a Raspi3 using latest openhabian. I don’t get the knx binding running.
Raspi 3 with openhabian, local IP-Addr 192.168.3.191
knxd 0.12 / 0.14 (see below) running on the same machine
TUL (busware.de) which is running with the same knxd and FHEM on another Debian machine smoothly
my knxd command line:
knxd -t 0xffc -f 9 --client-addrs=9.9.1:8 --eibaddr=1.1.251 -d -D -T -R -S -i --listen-local=/tmp/knx tpuarts:/dev/ttyACM0
- After restart of openhab2 I want to be able to see my edited eib.items bound to knx so that I am able to use them in OH2
After restart of openhab2 I see error messages in /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log like this:
2017-05-17 10:32:56.293 [ERROR] [tuwien.auto.calimero ] - KNXnet/IP Tunneling 192.168.3.191:6720: establishing connection failed, timeout connecting to control endpoint /192.168.3.191:6720
2017-05-17 10:32:56.293 [ERROR] [nx.internal.connection.KNXConnection] - Error connecting to KNX bus: timeout connecting to control endpoint /192.168.3.191:6720
2017-05-17 10:32:56.296 [WARN ] [nx.internal.connection.KNXConnection] - Initial connection to KNX bus failed!
What I did to find the error
- netstat -lpt confirms that knxd is listening on 0.0.0.0:6720
- Upgrading the installed knxd 0.12 to latest knxd 0.14 - this didnt help
- running knxtool vbusmonitor3 ip:localhost -> this is working !
- trying the TUL in another machine together with knxd 0.12 and tried to change the ip - setting in knx.cfg to the local ip address of this other machine -> didnt change a piece
- Used knxd in debugging mode with -f 9 … -> during start of openhab2 the knxd shows no output in debug log.