[SOLVED] KNX2 problem with blind status

Dear,
I have a problem with two blinds (all other in my home is ok).

I have this into my things definition:

Type   rollershutter   :       KNX_APP_TapparellaPortaFinestraCamera            "KNX [APP] Tapparella Porta Finestra Camera"        [ upDown="1/0/8", stopMove="1/0/9", position="5.001:1/1/9+<1/1/8" ]
Type   rollershutter   :       KNX_APP_TapparellaFinestraCameretta              "KNX [APP] Tapparella Finestra Cameretta"           [ upDown="1/0/6", stopMove="1/0/7", position="5.001:1/1/7+<1/1/6" ]

When I move the “KNX_APP_TapparellaFinestraCameretta” Item I have not a status change, but if I move the “KNX_APP_TapparellaPortaFinestraCamera” item I have two states updates.

This is the log:

09:05:10.207 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'KNX_APP_TapparellaFinestraCameretta' received command UP
09:05:12.078 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'KNX_APP_TapparellaFinestraCameretta' received command STOP
09:05:23.394 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'KNX_APP_TapparellaPortaFinestraCamera' received command UP
09:05:25.507 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'KNX_APP_TapparellaPortaFinestraCamera' received command STOP
09:05:25.612 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - KNX_APP_TapparellaPortaFinestraCamera changed from 16 to 7
09:05:25.628 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - KNX_APP_TapparellaFinestraCameretta changed from 16 to 7

With ETS I tested the values in the groups 1/1//6 and 1/1/8 and the 2 groups have two different values because the blinds are in different position after the stop and this is correct, but I don’t understand because in OH the two states have always the same values for my 2 groups linked to only one item movement.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Fausto

I don’t know why, but after 3/4 refreshes of things. file now it’s all ok…