[SOLVED] Kodi going offline since going to 2.4 Stable

Hi All

It goes on and off it seems, a restart of the binding brings it back but then it goes offline with ‘OFFLINE - COMMUNICATION ERROR’ in PaperUI.

After a restart I see this:

16:49:34.952 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'kodi:kodi:d78d73                                                                                                                    98' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Connection could not be establis                                                                                                                    hed to UNINITIALIZED
16:49:34.964 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'kodi:kodi:d78d73                                                                                                                    98' changed from UNINITIALIZED to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): No connection e                                                                                                                    stablished
16:49:34.972 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'kodi:kodi:d78d73                                                                                                                    98' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): No connection established to UNI                                                                                                                    NITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)
16:49:36.003 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - C3945_UpTime chan                                                                                                                    ged from 2 days, 8:51:24.38 to 2 days, 8:59:44.48
16:49:36.741 [ERROR] [se.smarthome.model.script.Vero Status] - Vero is offline
16:49:36.771 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'kodi:kodi:d78d73                                                                                                                    98' changed from UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR) to INITIALIZING
16:49:36.797 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'kodi:kodi:d78d73                                                                                                                    98' changed from INITIALIZING to ONLINE

Has anyone seen something similiar? The kodi unit is contactable via its IP address even though OH2 reports it as not contactable and I’m able to view its webpage on the port.

Regards

I have the same problem.

I ended up deleting everything and recreating it and ive not had the issue so far.

Do you use PVR function ? I did full reset, but can’t get pvr to work

I dont sorry