(SOLVED) Missing "ssh folders" after patch to openhabian 2.5.5

After patching to 2.5.5 openhabian on RPI , I got problems with volume “openHAB-userdata”, which does not appear via ssh on my mac. I have tested complete new installation of openhabian on my RPI for two times with the same result. I found out, that in the file smb.cfg all topics regarding “openHAB-userdata” are marked with a semicolon. After removing them all in the section for “openHAB-userdata”, the folder “openHAB-userdata” now was available on my mac.
This behaviour is new, cause since “years” all three folders “openHAN-conf”, “openHAB-log” and “openHAB-userdata” were available on my mac via ssh after login.

Any ideas?

Thomas

After patching to 2.5.5 openhabian on RPI , I got problems with volume “openHAB-userdata”, which does not appear via ssh on my mac. I have tested complete new installation of openhabian on my RPI for two times with the same result. I found out, that in the file smb.cfg all topics regarding “openHAB-userdata” are marked with a semicolon. After removing them all in the section for “openHAB-userdata”, the folder “openHAB-userdata” now was available on my mac.
This behaviour is new, cause since “years” all three folders “openHAN-conf”, “openHAB-log” and “openHAB-userdata” were available on my mac via ssh after login.

Any ideas?

Thomas

Start a new thread appropriate to your problem and tagged OpenHABian? A release announcement thread is off-topic.

Bruce,
thanks. I will do that.

BR
Thomas

1 Like

uncomment in smb.conf and restart Samba.
Or upgrade to master where it’s fixed.

@mstormi @Bruce_Osborne

thanks for fast support.
Proposal no.1 was the solution (uncomment in smb.conf and restart Samba)

BR
Thomas

1 Like