[SOLVED] My IPCamera binding is gone - even Melcloud

  • Platform information:
    • Hardware: _CPU 386/4gb/256gb
    • OS: Ubuntu 20.04 on server
    • Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
    • openHAB version: 2.5.4
  • Issue of the topic: After installing 2.5.4 my ipcamera stopped to work. the same with my Melcloud connection
  • Please post configurations (if applicable):
    • Items configuration related to the issue
    • Sitemap configuration related to the issue
    • Rules code related to the issue
    • Services configuration related to the issue
  • If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the binding and do a few OH restarts.

Just do 2-3 restarts of openhab. Guessing the cache was cleared as part of the upgrade process and it needs some restarts to regenerate the cache.

I can’t remove the binding because it disappeared from the Add-ons>binding list.

So I can’t uninstall :frowning:

tried with no result
Melcloud is back, problem is still with IpCamera binding

IIRW IpCamera binding is not available in the binding repo. It’s on the developper github.

so how could I remove it?

found. I have to remove from a directory thanks

but i don’t understand why moving to 2.5.4 create so many problems…

Are you still missing MeCloud? If so you can install via jar file, here is the link.

This was another strange things. I got only partial numbers though the binding after the update.
So I stopped and restarted many time openhab2 on the server and now it’s ok… without doing nothing all.

Now the problem is with Solaredge bindings… but I feel it’s matter of the API supplied by the OEM… i got only 3 data’s , only others are empty… but my solaredge app shows all numbers…

I will try to regenerate a new API key… and/or remove all solaredge info in openhab e remake the connection with the binding

tks for support

Uninstalled SolarEdge bindings
stopped Openhab2
clean all json.db on SolarEdge referring
generate a new API from Solaredge
cleaned the cache
restarted and it’s OK!