[SOLVED] Myopenhab.org cloud is down?

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

YES YES YES It’s working again without reboot =)))! Great great thanks =)!

If you expereince error 500 -> Remember NOT TO USE AUTOFILL IN ANY KIND! Type everything by hand, and delete your browsercache/cookies before retry.

I needed restart cloud conector to recover cloud connection. Thanks!

im unable to connect openhab to google home after i removed it… ???

I’d leave it alone for a couple of hours and try again.

For future reference, whenever you suddenly have trouble with openHAB Cloud, it’s best to check the community and status.openhab.org before assuming it’s a problem with your system. I also learned this the hard way, and now it’s my first instinct whenever Google Assistant can’t connect to openHAB. :wink:

Ye im also beating myself senseless right now for deleting the application… spent 10 days straight setting everything up… when i try to add Openhab to Google home, it says “the settings cannot be updated. check your connection” :frowning:

hello,
are there any openhab-cloud problems actually?
my cloud connector logs “error connecting to the openHAB Cloud instance”

Restart does not solve the problem
@digitaldan do you know some problems ?

ralph

have the same problem!

According to the status page:

Looks like Linode made some networking change and severed all connections, everything is reconnecting right now, may be a little until everything comes back

2 Likes

+1, same problem (from France).

Didn‘t you read the post above yours ?
No need to mention your issue, as it was a provider mainenance and installations reconnecting slowly.

Very slowly! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grinning:

…still down :disappointed:

Yep. Looks like the servers might have gone offline again.

Just check http://status.openhab.org/. Once it’s back up, assume it’ll be a few hours before your system reconnects (though it’s usually faster than that).