[SOLVED] MyStrom Binding no Items

Hi

I have installed openhab2 on Debian. With bindings like tradfri, Hie or Shelly works great. I found my things and can controll this.

Now I habe set up the MyStrom Binding and edit services/mystromecopower.cfg. with log:taiö I get the list ob my myStrom products. So the userdata are correct.

But in paperUI and habpanel i dont find the items. In paperUI I cant chose the mystrom Binding.
I have try to generate a new item file, but with this I dont see the bindings in paperui and habpaneli hope someone can help

Sorry for my bad english.

Koda

This is a v1 binding
The configuration needs to be done in the mystromecopower.cfg file
And the items MUST be defined in items files with the binding extension as per the binding docs:

Because it’s a v1 binding there are no things and channels therefore nothing will appear in the paperUI
To see things in Habpanel you need to define items and then link the widgets to the items. Nothing to do with the binding

1 Like

Thank you. I think I have make it. But I don’t see my issue

/etc/openhab2/services/mystromecopower.cfg
################################ Mystrom Eco Power Binding ############################
#
# username for the mystrom site
userName=mystrom@…com

# password for the mystrom site
password=MyPassword

/etc/openhab2/items/mystrom.item
Switch WallFanOffice_Switch {mystromecopower=“Wohnzimmer - Audio”}
Number WallFanOffice_Number {mystromecopower=“Wohnzimmer - Audio”}
String WallFanOffice_String {mystromecopower=“Wohnzimmer - Audio”}

But I don’t see this three items in habpanel

I have try for a sitemap for basicui

/etc/openhab2/sitemaps/home.sitemap
sitemap demo label=“My home automation” {
Frame label=“Date” {
Text item=Date
}
Frame label=“Demo” {
Switch item=WallFanOffice_Switch
}
}

There I see my switch but I get an error

07:18:48.715 [ERROR] [.ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.sitemap.Text
07:18:48.716 [ERROR] [.ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'Date' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.sitemap.Text
07:18:48.717 [ERROR] [.ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'Date' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.sitemap.Text
07:18:48.717 [ERROR] [.ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'Date' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.sitemap.Text
07:18:48.718 [WARN ] [.basic.internal.render.SwitchRenderer] - Cannot determine item type of 'WallFanOffice_Switch'
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.items.ItemNotFoundException: Item 'WallFanOffice_Switch' could not be found in the item registry

This is an incorrect file name. Check again. That is why the items are not visible in HABpanel. The items are not created.

Damn. :disappointed: that was… .items is correct. Now it works