[SOLVED] Need Help installing Leviton OmniLink binding into openHAB2

Running openHAB 2.4.0-1 (Release Build) on RPi. House Demo sitemap and things all working.

I am trying to add my Leviton OmniPro2 controller into openHAB2.

The binding does not show up in searches using PaperUI. So I’ve followed many discussions/threads and have figured out that I need to manually install the binding.

I am not sure if I have the right file, but after much searching I found “jomnilink-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar” on Github. Downloaded that file, copied it to /usr/share/openhab2/addons folder.

Added this to my “demo.things” file:
ntp:ntp:demo [ hostname=“nl.pool.ntp.org”, refreshInterval=60, refreshNtp=30 ]

Bridge omnilink:controller:home [ ipAddress="192.168.2.200", port="xxx", key1="xx:26:4CxxFF:xx:D3:xx:xx", key2="50:xx:96:xx:xx:xx:xx:03" ] { }

I also read that I need to add the binding into the “addons.cfg” file found at /etc/openhab2/services…
but I have no idea what to type if I uncomment the #bindings= line.

So I’m stuck and need some more help. THANK YOU so much.
Dave

Update. I’ve also found this file and maybe this is the latest binding to use?
“org.openhab.binding.omnilink-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar”

But I still need help on how to manually install and get it working. THANKS
Dave

Here’s the latest 2.4 binding.
https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/binding/org.openhab.binding.omnilink/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT/

Add the jar file to /usr/share/openhab2/addons. Do a restart of OH and you should have everything needed. If you get an error message about permissions then use sudo openhabian-config select Apply Improvements then Fix Permissions or change permissions manually.

THANK YOU! Very Much!
Dave