[SOLVED] Node not found in Z-wave Network but communication is logged

After my trouble with the corrupt json things db everything is back again, except for one door/windows sensor (Node 21).

In PaperUI/habmin the thing is red and in status “Node not found in Z-wave network”, but when I open/close the window the sensor shows one blink, meaning status command confirmed by the controller and the communication is logged

2018-12-17 01:12:56.820 [WARN ] [ssage.ApplicationCommandMessageClass] - NODE 21: Not initialized yet, ignoring message.

Is there a way to bring that node back in the network or do I have to reset it to factory defaults, remove the whole configuration and include it again?

Platform information:
Release = Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)
Kernel = Linux 4.14.79-v7+
Platform = Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
z-wave controller Razberry2
openHAB version: 2.3.0-1
openjdk version “1.8.0_152”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_152-b76)
OpenJDK Client VM (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 25.152-b76, mixed mode, Evaluation)

I think that this means that the device is not included in the network. It normally happens if the controller has forgotten the device for some reason (eg removing the device from the controller, but not excluding the device from the network).

You would need to reset the device and reinclude it.

Thanks for the hint. It’s working again.

Jan