[Solved] OH2 bindings not installing in PaperUI

Ive installed bindings in the past ok with PaperUI but I have tried to install the weather binging and the SMAEnergy binding. Both spin forever and never go to installed. If I navigate away from the page after a while and come back, the binding shows as not installed.

Any ideas?

More info - in Habmin i am getting the following error:

Failed processing extension command: org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-ui-habpanel; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.0.0.SNAPSHOT,2.0.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-ui-habpanel)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.0.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=2.0.0.SNAPSHOT))"

more info again looking in Panel UI, under extensions - > user interfaces, I dont have an option for habpanel (which I have instlled)
Yet under Configuration - > services I have a Habpanel option and Hapbanel is running and working.
The last info post suggests an issue with Habpanle and I hope this helps with an answer?

I have Access remote repositiroies on and Include experimental Extensions on (which is all I thought you needed to get HabPanel to show as an option to install(?

It sounds a lot like your configuration database became corrupted somehow. Unfortunately the easiest way to fix this is to stop OH, delete the userdata/cache and userdata/tmp folder, and reinstall your addons (or use addons.cfg to list the addons to install instead of PaperUI).

Hi Rich thanks for the reply. I grabbed the latest snapshot of OH2 and copied it into my opt/openhab2 folder, rebooted and crossed my fingers. It all came back and can install and see all installed add ons now!