[Solved] Oh2 Homematic items.file with channels getting: Cannot delegate update

I do have an items file for my items under conf/items, coming from oh1.8.x
Since I had to reconfigure my hm bridge and lost for things the configured links I decided to put the links into the item file as follows

Switch Switch_FF_Press_Short1 {channel="homematic:HM-PBI-4-FM:0219cf66:NEQ04xxxxx:1#PRESS_SHORT"

Works fine but now I get loads of warnings in the log file whenever I press a switch

2017-02-12 22:19:38.406 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update ‘OFF’ for item ‘Switch_FF_Press_Short1’ to handler for channel ‘homematic:HM-PBI-4-FM:df7671a2:NEQ04xxxxx:1#PRESS_SHORT’, because no thing with the UID ‘homematic:HM-PBI-4-FM:df7671a2:NEQ04xxxxx’ could be found.

How can I avoid getting those warnings?

I guess you have set up two different bridges:

homematic:HM-PBI-4-FM:0219cf66
homematic:HM-PBI-4-FM:df7671a2

Check your Things config and also see: http://docs.openhab.org/addons/bindings/homematic/readme.html

Many thanks for pointing me into the right direction.
Not sure but guess when i removed HM bridge as a thing and added it again this ID-number (not sure where it comes from) has changed.
unfortunately the file org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ItemChannelLink in directroy jsondb did not change to new ID, so had to do the changes manually.
Afterwards no more warnings in log file.
Again many thanks
Best,
Jens

1 Like