[SOLVED] OpenHAB 2.4 tries to install openhab-action-nma , fails and restarts in an infinite loop

I upgraded my Raspbian setup which then upgraded OpenHAB to 2.4 which broke everything for me. Some errors I have sorted out with Z-wave but I have still significant issues with a strange eror.

In the openhab.log I wee that the interfaces are continuously restarting with the following error:

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-action-nma': Error restarting bundles:
        Exception in org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.internal.SseActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.

The strange thing is that I have never installed this addon and it is not in my addon folder. Also, it is not listed in the Openhab console when using the feature:list command. Thus I donnot know how to stop it from trying to install.

According to Google, this is a NotifyMyAndroid addon which I do not have any use for.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone else will have this issue, but I did find a solution. This was added in the file:

/var/lib/openhab2/config/org/openhab/addons.config

Removing it there solved the issue.

4 Likes