- Platform information:
- Hardware: 64bit 4core intel i3/8gb/32gb ssd
- OS: Debian 9.8
- Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_212-8u212-b01-1~deb9u1-b01)
- openHAB version: 2.5.0~M1-1
- Issue of the topic: I updated to 2.5.0~M1-1 and now logs are flooded by an error which tells me that
openhab-misc-lsp cannot be installed. I already tried to restart; restart with cache purging; reboot. I also tried to set the log level to debug which doesn’t result in further logging (
openhab> log:set DEBUG core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller).
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
2019-04-10 22:31:49.222 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-misc-lsp'
well, i remembered that i added
misc in services.cfg which seems to threw this error (I guess I added it in openhab ~2,1). After removing
misc everything is working very well.
It seems like the package has been removed from the marketplace (addon-store).