[SOLVED] OpenWeatherMap Question

I’m learning a lot - Openhab is a trial - try to find the docs, finally ask for help process so if there is doc I missed please point me to it. I would like to extend the example in the binding doc to include a map from a second location but I don’t understand how the first one works.
Things

Bridge openweathermap:weather-api:api "OpenWeatherMap Account"          [apikey="xyz", ", refreshInterval=30, language="en"] {
    //
    Thing weather-and-forecast  local "Local Weather And Forecast"      [location="39.0483,-95.678", forecastHours=24, forecastDays=0]
    Thing weather-and-forecast  lw    "Lake Weather And Forecast" [location="33.5572,-88.4089", forecastHours=24, forecastDays=0]

Items

sitemap OpenWeather label="OpenWeatherMap" {
    Frame label="Local Weather Station" {
        Text item=localStationId
        Text item=localStationName
        Mapview item=localStationLocation
// Local Station Mappings
//
String localStationId "ID [%s]" { channel="openweathermap:weather-and-forecast:api:local:station#id" }
String localStationName "Name [%s]" { channel="openweathermap:weather-and-forecast:api:local:station#name" }
Location localStationLocation "Location [%2$s°N %3$s°E]" <location> { channel="openweathermap:weather-and-forecast:api:local:station#location" }

I've added and tried several ways to point the map to the coordinates for 
//
//Lake W
//
Location lwStationLocation "Location [%4$s°N %5$s°E]" <location> { channel="openweathermap:weather-and-forecast:api:local:station#location" }
DateTime lwLastMeasurement "Timestamp of last measurement [%1$tY-%1$tm-%1$tdT%1$tH:%1$tM:%1$tS]" <time> { channel="openweathermap:weather-and-forecast:api:lw:current#time-stamp" }

What is the proper definition for the lwStationLocation to refer to the lw Thing?
Thanks

To use both locations, you have to create items for both locations. One using the channels of your “local Thing” and the other using the “lw Thing”

.items

Location localStationLocation "Location [%2$s°N %3$s°E]" <location> { channel="openweathermap:weather-and-forecast:api:local:station#location" }
Location    lwStationLocation "Location [%4$s°N %5$s°E]" <location> { channel="openweathermap:weather-and-forecast:api:lw:station#location" }

In the Sitemap you can use several descriptions

Default item=localStationLocation label="Location 1"
    Text item=localStationLocation label="Location 2"
    Mapview item=localStationLocation label="Location 3"

Default and Mapview will show you a Map of your location and Text will show you the Position as in Pattern/Suffix.

Things have items.
Items go on Sitemaps

You made my day!
Thank you

Glad to hear.
Pls. mark the post as solved.