[solved] POPP 05438 Indoor/Outdoor Wall Plug Switch XML description issue

Hi,

I just made a (third) fresh OH2 + ZWAVE 2 binding install.

ZWAVE binding crashes during start with the error :
> The XML document ‘/ESH-INF/thing/popp_05438_0_0.xml’ in module ‘org.openhab.binding.zwave’ could not be parsed: br : br

---- Debugging information ----
message             : br
cause-exception     : com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException
cause-message       : br
class               : java.util.ArrayList
required-type       : java.util.ArrayList
converter-type      : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter
path                : /thing-descriptions/thing-type/config-description/parameter[5]/label/br
line number         : 104
class[1]            : org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core.ConfigDescriptionParameter
converter-type[1]   : org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.ConfigDescriptionParameterConverter
class[2]            : org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core.ConfigDescription
converter-type[2]   : org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.ConfigDescriptionConverter
class[3]            : org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ThingTypeXmlResult
converter-type[3]   : org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ThingTypeConverter
class[4]            : org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ThingDescriptionList
converter-type[4]   : org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ThingDescriptionConverter
version             : 1.4.7
-------------------------------

The xml files included in the distribution is incorrect there :
20: Specify the consumption of the load in watts, for the calculation of power**
consumption. Max load 3500 W.

I went to the @chris database site to correct that but the correction has already been done and exported 2016-03-05 23:00:41.

Hopefully, this will be included in next build.
But just in case I post this :wink:

Yes - this was fixed a couple of days back, but only merged yesterday morning. Todays binding should have fixed this.

Yes, this is working now.
Thanks