[SOLVED] Possible database error resetting timeout to 0

No - there’s no notification to the requester. It’s something I’ve considered but not implemented…

I’ve updated the OH1 database -:

Let me know if this changes anything!

Thanks, but I think I might be missing something here…

I assume to update - shutdown OH, delete Node3, restart OH, monitor in habmin and try setting the parameter once it goes green; is that right?

Because I did that twice now, and it still resets the timeout to 0.

Or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks

You need to get the updated binding tomorrow - the build is done each night and I only submitted the PR tonight…

Thanks for the clarification.

Not sure what’s wrong, but with the new binding comes new problem…

Steps taken

1. stopped OH
  2. deleted Node 3 XML file
  3. deleted old zwave binding org.openhab.binding.zwave-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
  4. saved new binding org.openhab.binding.zwave-1.9.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
  5. started OH

Waited a few minutes and opened habmin. Looked at the zwave configuration and it looked ok. Woke up the motion detector, refreshed habmin and it populated the name WAPIRZ… but when I try to click the ‘-’ in front of any of the nodes they won’t expand. And the system window for OH scrolls an error.

Here’s the end of the log from opening habmin and clicking the “-” in fron of Node 3.
error.json (46.6 KB)

Thanks

Make sure you have the correct filesize of the zwave binding, it should be around 1.18 MB.

Thanks for the link, I had downloaded twice earlier and now have used the link you provided.

But unfortunately, I still have the same issue…

Here’s a screenshot of how things look, which is normal, everything green except the smoke detector.

The only one I can expand is the USB stick. You can see the ‘-’ in front of Node 3 so it should be expanded.

That is really strange. What Browser are you using?
I heard that there are problems with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Best should be to use Chrome or Firefox …
Also, I have never seen such a strange error log: it doesn’t look like you have only problems with z-wave, it looks like a problem with the runtime itself … but I’m not an expert on that …

Good luck.

Same results with Firefox and Internet Explorer.

OH is v1.7.1 and my previous zwave binding was 1.8.0 and worked fine. The error started when I placed zwave binding 1.9.0 in service.

It’s a bug in the binding - I’m just pushing a fix for it now.

@chris Thanks!

Downloaded the new binding and am sorry to report, still have the same error…

After time the devices all went green like above, except today I can expand the USB Stick and the Smoke Detector. But when I try to expand the motion detector or any of the door contacts the OH system window scrolls a bunch of stuff again and ends with … 36 common frames omitted.

Here’s the binding loaded in habmin:

Here’s the data from when I click a node to expand: error.json (24.7 KB)

Thanks

WE HAVE SUCCESS!

Downloaded the new addon binding again this morning and it works perfectly!

I can expand all of the nodes and the timeout updates as it should.

@chris Thanks for taking care of this.