[SOLVED] Problems Counting Contacts

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4
    • Java Runtime Environment: 1.8.0_222
    • openHAB version: Openhabian 2.5

Hello,
i have some problems with counting my open windows. I use the deconz Binding (via Conbee II USB Stick) and Aqara Window Sensors. This works pretty good, but i can not count die amount of open windows.
In Paper UI i can see the state of the items, OPEN or CLOSED and even in the Basic UI Sitemap the Window Icons change when i open / close the windows. The Item “Offene Fenster” which should count always shows 0.
In the log i see an error message relating to the hueemulation which i do not understand.
What am i doing wrong?

items:

Group fensterunten
Group:Contact:OR(OPEN, CLOSED) OffeneFenster "Fenster offen [%d]" (fensterunten)

Contact Aqara_AZ_Nadine "AZ Nadine" (fensterunten) {channel="deconz:openclosesensor:0c523aaa:open"}
Contact Aqara_WoZi_Tuer "WoZi-TĂĽr" (fensterunten) {channel="deconz:openclosesensor:e2be84f8:open"}

sitemap:

Default item=Aqara_AZ_Nadine
Default item=OffeneFenster
Default item=Aqara_WoZi_Tuer

log:

2020-01-03 14:53:55.593 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Refreshing model 'Aquara.items'

2020-01-03 14:53:55.602 [ERROR] [ore.common.registry.AbstractRegistry] - Cannot inform the listener "org.openhab.io.hueemulation.internal.rest.Sensors@93696a" about the "UPDATED" event: Item type not supported as sensor

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Item type not supported as sensor

at org.openhab.io.hueemulation.internal.dto.HueSensorEntry.<init>(HueSensorEntry.java:84) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.io.hueemulation.internal.rest.Sensors.updated(Sensors.java:142) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.io.hueemulation.internal.rest.Sensors.updated(Sensors.java:1) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.registry.AbstractRegistry.notifyListeners(AbstractRegistry.java:366) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.registry.AbstractRegistry.notifyListenersAboutUpdatedElement(AbstractRegistry.java:387) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.items.ItemRegistryImpl.notifyListenersAboutUpdatedElement(ItemRegistryImpl.java:379) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.items.ItemRegistryImpl.notifyListenersAboutUpdatedElement(ItemRegistryImpl.java:1) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.registry.AbstractRegistry.updated(AbstractRegistry.java:291) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.registry.AbstractRegistry.updated(AbstractRegistry.java:1) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.registry.AbstractProvider.notifyListeners(AbstractProvider.java:62) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.registry.AbstractProvider.notifyListenersAboutUpdatedElement(AbstractProvider.java:87) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.model.item.internal.GenericItemProvider.modelChanged(GenericItemProvider.java:398) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.model.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl.notifyListeners(ModelRepositoryImpl.java:311) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.model.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl.addOrRefreshModel(ModelRepositoryImpl.java:149) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.model.core.internal.folder.FolderObserver.checkFile(FolderObserver.java:247) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.model.core.internal.folder.FolderObserver.processWatchEvent(FolderObserver.java:310) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.service.WatchQueueReader.lambda$3(WatchQueueReader.java:323) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]

==> /var/log/openhab2/events.log <==

2020-01-03 14:53:55.619 [ome.event.ItemUpdatedEvent] - Item 'OffeneFenster' has been updated.

For the OffenFenster item in the sitemap, you need to force it to String (I think)
Try:

Default item=Aqara_AZ_Nadine
Text item=OffeneFenster
Default item=Aqara_WoZi_Tuer

The hue emulation error is an other matter and you should open another thread

Hi, tried this out, but there is still the 0…

Is it always 0 or does is shows the number of opened windows?
Sorry I didn’t quite understand what you meant by :slight_smile:

Ah, sorry :slight_smile:
It always shows 0, even if both windows are open.

You need to add the items to the group:

Contact Aqara_AZ_Nadine "AZ Nadine" (fensterunten,OffeneFenster) {channel="deconz:openclosesensor:0c523aaa:open"}
Contact Aqara_WoZi_Tuer "WoZi-TĂĽr" (fensterunten,OffeneFenster) {channel="deconz:openclosesensor:e2be84f8:open"}

1 Like

Thats it! Great, thx! :blush:

Please tick the solution. thanks