[SOLVED] Qubino ZMNHCD1, manual switching no changes in UI

Hey,

I just donwloaded and installed it manualy.

I looks like 3 of them showing the correct status. The otherones not.
Here you have the new logfile.:
zwave.log (985.7 KB)

Thanks!

_david

You would need to reconfigure the devices for this to updateā€¦

Iā€™ll have a look at the log.

The log doesnā€™t contain any association group updates.

Iā€™ld suggest to reconfigure the devices so that the binding has the chance to update the device and then see if it stays workingā€¦

Okay,
youā€™re talking about the association group?
ā€“> 1: Controller Updates to Controller?

_david

I changed all shutters:
At Assication Groups I changed ā€œ1: Controller Updatesā€ to ā€œControllerā€ all the others are blank.

Without any changes.
Here are the logs:
.zwave.log (986.6 KB)

_david

Thereā€™s still no associations being set in the logā€¦

Try doing a reinitialisation on the node (thereā€™s a parameter called reinitialise node, or something similar).

Sryā€¦ looks like changing group wasnā€™t correctly savedā€¦ I will do it again.

Damn it.
I change the group. stop the server. remove the log. start the server again and the group is empty again.
Looks like is not saving the group.

zwave.log (940.1 KB)

Okay,

I changed the group did wait for a few minutes. Saved the log:
zwave_save_group_node_5_log1.log (171.9 KB)
zwave_save_group_node_5_log2.log (1017.9 KB)

Then I did a restart, and the group is empty again:

zwave_after_restart.log (946.6 KB)

Somehow the group is lost.

_david

As no one of the shutter is showing the correct Ć¼position after starting openhab. I did a test:
I siwtched back to 2.4 release binding.

With this binding one of the shutters (node 7) is reporting its current state when starting openhab.
zwave_2.4.log (983.4 KB)

_david

Sorry - Iā€™ve not had a chance to look at your logs yet. I will do so tonight.

Older versions arenā€™t really relevant so only the latest logs are needed.

Hi David

As I started to work with these ones too, I will have a look at my logs tonight as well. Point is I didnā€™t configure the blinds position percentage / control yet. could you please be so kind and post your item config. I think the entries for Node 7 in your case would be enough to have an example.

Cheers
Stefan

Okay,

attached you can find a plain log for 2.5 snpashot binding.
After restart, I added the association group again.
Before restart, the group was already been added.

Thanks you guys!
zwave.log (1020.3 KB)

_david

Hey Stefan,

at my last post you find a clear log.

And here you have the node config
network_fb4faf4c__node_7.xml (16.3 KB)

_david

Have you performed a reinitialisation of the node as I suggested above?

The first log doesnā€™t really have anything useful in it. The second log shows the node 5 configuration update, and it is working fine.

I suspect that you are also getting confused by issues with the UI which sometimes doesnā€™t show the association groups properly (or at all maybe). In any case, this shows that it is working fine for this node at least.

Ignoring the UI, does it work? It should from what I see in the log here.

If I look later down the log there is further configuration coming in, and in this case the associations arenā€™t updated as they are already set ok -:

The grey colour here means there is no change, and the binding sends no commands to the device as a result.

Hey Chris,

yes I did a reinitialize.

I just added the controller again and did a reinitialize.
Here you can find a log for that:
zwave_11_00.log (1023.7 KB)

If I have y look into paperUI the shutter isnā€™t realy open/close. That icon is the default icon, without any statusinformations:
2019_03_04_11_08_06

In fact is open rigth now.

About the association group:
You think it is just a UI bug?

_david

That screen is from BasicUI not PaperUI, but anyway it shouldnā€™t look like that.

I currently have three venetian_blinds active by now. One of them is working without any change, the other two I had to change the percentage settings (revers) of the item. To correctly reflect the status in the UI (If I remember right)

• Go to PaperUI->Configuration->Thing->Relevant Shutter node
  • click on the channel (to see the linked item)
  • click on the edit button, which should bring up a modal window with further settings

Cheers
Stefan

Hey,

sry I meant basic uiā€¦ I got confused with the association group in paper ui.

I already changed the percentage value for all of my shutters.

_david

Again this looks fine - the lifeline association is being set -:

It looks like the association group was already set at the beginning of the log, but the above image shows the last association configuration, so this should be the current state.

Iā€™m not familiar with the UI here. My assumption here is that there are no reports being received when a device is updated, and this is normally linked to associations. Iā€™m not familiar at all with roller shutters.

I think you need to separate the issue - are you getting updates, but the updates are not displayed correctly, or, are there just no messages coming into the logs when the device is updated?

There are certainly known UI issues in this area, yes. I donā€™t know if all problems are related to this, but I have tried in the binding to account for all the different formats that the config UIs can send to avoid associations being removed, but itā€™s not so simple as there are a few.

Iā€™ve also tried in the latest binding to completely remove the possibility to remove associations from lifeline groups to ensure that the devices are configured in a way that will work. This should avoid user inadvertently removing configuration that is required, or the UI sending incorrect configuration.

David,

I donā€™t think that it is a BUG not in BasicUI nor in PaperUI.

Here you see my current view from within the openHAB Android App. But it is the same in BasicUI.
My three Qubino shutters attached are showing correct status in the UI (immediately).

David: Do you use textual config files or just using configuration as per PaperUI?