Sorry, for posting crap in my first post, didn’t know this instantly goes online.
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3b
So, christmas is around the corner and I’d like to switch on/off multiple LED-stripes. They are connected to Sonoff S20 running Tasmota - no problems so far.
- Basically, all switches can be switched on/off seperately, by using the switches defined. Works.
- I defined a rule, that switches on/off every LED-stripe as per Astro-Binding / Cron. Works.
- I defined another switch with an underlying rule, that is something like “Switch on/off all LED-stripes synchronously”. Let’s call this switch “All on”. When I push it, it affetcs all LED-stripes. Works.
- Now, I’d like to take “All on” notice if any one of the “underlying” switches was switched on/off manually. Guess, I used “All on” to switch off every LED-stripe synchronously, if all (AND-condition) LED-stripes were switched off manually, “All on” should switch off automatically. No problem here - works.
- Same as (4), but for switching on. But: I’d like to use an OR-condition, because this makes sense when I leave home. But now, when I switch on one of the LED-stripes manually, “All on” is switched on (which works as intended), but this triggers rules (3).
How can I tell openhab to not trigger every single LED-stripe, but only indicate a change of “All on”?
Thanks in advance.