[SOLVED] Same devices - some unkown

Hej! I’ve 3 devices of the same type (NEO Coolcam NAS-WR01ZE), but only one is succefully discovered as such. All three connect via the z-wave binding (V2.4). The two others are only discovered as “Z-Wave Node XXX (0258:0200:1027:2.21)”. Read one need to have patience with the discovery sometimes, but I did already press button for an hour - waking them up. The first one went through after secounds without any problems.

Does anyone have an idea what this problem could be about?

Probably your binding is simply too old and it doesn’t have this device included. Please use a newer binding - any one of the recent 2.5 milestones should be fine.

I actually thought about that too, but the circumstance that one of them is working made me question the need of doing so. I will try :slight_smile:

As far as I can tell, the device you quote was added to the database in October. 2.4 was released in December last year.

Remember that two devices that look the same, may not be exactly the same - they could have different firmware versions, or different IDs.

Worked well with the new binding, thanks! Now I only need to figure out how to make this shitty device communicate correctly :joy:
Also big cudos for your work in regard of the binding!

1 Like