[SOLVED] SCENE_ACTIVATION not working in new FGD-212

I stumbled across this thread while googling for something else. @mstormi, could I ask what you’re using the scene functionality for? I have a few of these dimmers around the house but I’m not doing anything with the S2 switch. Am I missing out on some useful functionality?

I use them to trigger scenes (in a meaning of ‘coordinated control’ of multiple actuators for lights, rollershutters, …) such as an “all-off” button at the front door.
I also use them to remote control some devices (lights, door) that I don’t have switches directly attached to.

That’s interesting, thanks. At the moment I have a single pushbutton (momentary/push-to-make) switch wired up to one of the FGD-212s to allow the double push to set to 100% brightness and the push and hold to dim functions. I might swap the single pushbutton switch for a double switch so I can test the scene activation function. Though this might confuse the rest of my family. :slight_smile: Maybe I could find a small sticker of a lightbulb to stick above one of the buttons to indicate which one controls the lights. :slight_smile: