[SOLVED] Sonos Binding -> Beam play notification while playing TV Source

In case the bundle is replaced when you restart it (makes no sense), try without restarting it, the point is the validation of the fix.

Yes…it’s working!
I came out at this topic about addons config I guess upgrading to 2.5.0.M3 and changing bindings in PaperUI and Karaf caused some issues but now it’s solved.

Now the binding also is persisted and I can hear the notification on my playbar when listening to the TV via Playbar. I added the Play1’s as surround again and it’s still working.

I did find an other bug though.

When I trigger my ‘notification-rule’ a second time before the first sound is finished; the notification is played a second time buth then the playbar doesn’t return to my TV sound but to a Spotify song.
When I wait long enough (for the first sound to finish) before the second trigger then it works as expected (notification sound and returning to TV).

Good.

For the second problem, this is a known issue not specific to playbar and TV input, the binding is not handling correctly concurrent notifications. I made effort to fix that in the past but finally loose all my changed code after a stupid manipulation with git !!!

Ah, OK. No big issue. Thx

The fix is now merged and included in the snapshot 1698.

I have also the Sonos Beam connected and used for tv sound, and have followed this thread to be able to send commands to control/start tv sound using the playlinein channel. Great work!

Although, I have a separate issue than what is discussed here: I have a “Sonos OFF” scene/rule which is supposed to switch my Beam to default tv sound when activated. And the scene/rule almost works as it should: When tv is on (tv sound), I start playing music and music starts/tvsound turns off, and tv remains on (picture only). If I then activate “Sonos OFF”, I get tv sound back for a brief moment before tv just shuts down (tv commands not involved in the scene/rule, so the issue seems related to signal transfer between tv and Beam via HDMI Arc). I have tried different commands for different channels, and below is my code related to my Beam for the “Sonos OFF” scene/rule.

Any suggestions? @Maurits28, have you encountered same problem?

SonosBeamStue_Currenttransporturi.sendCommand("x-sonos-htastream:RINCON_xxx:spdif")
SonosBeamStue_Currenttrackuri.sendCommand("x-sonos-htastream:RINCON_xxx:spdif")
SonosBeamStue_Linein.sendCommand(ON)
SonosBeamStue_Playlinein.sendCommand("RINCON_xxx")
SonosBeamStue_Stop.sendCommand(OFF)

Dear Stian,
For me it is not completely clear what you are trying to do, you want to switch off the sound of the Sonos when the TV is on? Or you are annoyed that the TV switches off with your command?

When activating the scene, the intention is to set the Beam to tv sound as default (from playing music).

And I manage to get tv sound from the Beam for a brief moment before the tv shuts down (tv commands not involved in rule).