[SOLVED] Things from .things file does not show up in Paper UI

Hello

Im completley new to OH2
I have started the official docker container and now im playing a bit around.
I would like to add own, not discoverable things, with a .things file.

I have already created some .items files and some .sitemaps files. they show up properyl with the paper ui.
I have created a new test.things file and added the following content to it:

Bridge hue:bridge:1 [ ipAddress="192.168.2.2", userName="XXX" ] {
    0200 5 bulb1  [ lightId="5" ]
}
Thing astro:sun:local "Local Sun" [ geolocation="45.123456,-0.432111", interval=300 ]

Unfortunatley, i dont see any things in the paper ui.
What do i have to do, to see them in the paper ui?

Thanks

Check your openhab.log for any errors while reading the things file.
Also make sure you are pressing the authentication button on your HUE bridge while first connecting it.

Thanks for your answer.
I have changed the things file to the following:

Thing astro:sun:local "Local Sun" [ geolocation="45.123456,-0.432111", interval=300 ]

Then i have checked the logs:

2018-05-15 08:12:22.677 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'test.things'
2018-05-15 08:12:22.735 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Refreshing model 'test.things'
2018-05-15 08:15:47.760 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Refreshing model 'test.things'
2018-05-15 08:15:47.819 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Refreshing model 'test.things'

Looks good for me.
But also in HABmin, there is no thing showing up.

You also need items that are linked to the thing channels for stuff to show up on PaperUI control section
The manually configured things should appear on the Configuration section of PaperUI (and HABmin)

Do you mean that they should appear also if there are no items linked to them?
Because, i also dont see my manually defined things in the configuration section of the paper UI.

I have now the followinf configuration:

test.things:

Thing astro:sun:home  [ geolocation="52.5200066,13.4049540,100", interval=1 ]

test.items:

DateTime Sunrise_Time       "Sunrise [%1$tH:%1$tM]"                   { channel="astro:sun:home:rise#start" }
DateTime Sunset_Time        "Sunset [%1$tH:%1$tM]"                    { channel="astro:sun:home:set#start" }

our_home.sitemap:

Text item=Sunrise_Time label="Sunrise [%1$tl:%1$tM %1$tp]"
Text item=Sunset_Time label="Sunset [%1$tl:%1$tM %1$tp]"

In Basic_UI i can see these two items, but there is no value in it.
I still dont see any thing in the Paper UI

Ok, i had to install the astro binding before the thing shows up and working properly!