[SOLVED] Trouble exposing items Myopenhab.org

hi everyone im Trying to expose some items having trouble

i have setup an account on myopenhab.org i have also installed the OHcloud extension & sorted the UUID and Secret and added an item too config file is this stored in the right place ?
openhab-2.1.0\conf\services\openhab.cfg

############################## openHAB Cloud Connector #############################

# The URL of the openHAB Cloud service to connect to.
# Optional, default is set to the service offered by the openHAB Foundation
# (https://myopenhab.org/)
#openhabcloud:baseURL=

# Local port that the openHAB runtime is available through HTTP.
# Optional, default is 8080
#openhabcloud:localPort=

# Defines the mode in which you want to operate the connector.
# Possible values are:
# - notification: Only push notifications are enabled, no remote access is allowed.
# - remote: Push notifications and remote access are enabled.
# Optional, default is 'remote'.
#openhabcloud:mode=

# A comma-separated list of items to be exposed to external services like IFTTT. 
# Events of those items are pushed to the openHAB Cloud and commands received for
# these items from the openHAB Cloud service are accepted and sent to the local bus.
# Optional, default is an empty list.
openhabcloud:expose=Movie_Mode_Trigger,

is there anything else i need too do to expose an item because i cant see anything on the cloud habpannel,paper ui accessible from cloud

i have also tried openhabcloud:expose=Movie_Mode_Trigger at the KARAF

You have to change the value of the item before it is shown in Myopenhab.

its always something simple thanks for that i would never have tried that i was expecting a list of items that are exposed

can i kindly ask you what you mean by that …

tried to expose my items to myopenhab and nothing …

added also mapdb … nothing

Thank you!

@vtheman

I’m not sure what you want help with he was saying that values don’t chance in the persistence database until the item gets changed you have too send an update too your item

Resolved…
in my switch command , there was a sintagm of autoupdate=false… this is one was blocking my item to be updated and seen in myopenhab

Do you guys have issues in connecting to openhab via IOs app?

It seems for me that is not working…

Only use android now… Sorry can’t help

Only apple device ipad mini wall mounted displaying habpanel using a kiosk browser works OK