[SOLVED] WiFI LED Binding - LD741

i just wanted to let you know, both Controllers died 2 years later :stuck_out_tongue:
get a better one like this:

https://www.amazon.de/Kontroller-Wireless-LED-Streifen-Fernbedienung-Smartphones/dp/B075X8TJCD/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1512596040&sr=8-1&keywords=sunix+rgb&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=riotmode-21&linkId=5b2ef364f3d3e225611d6d286a9096b9

1 Like

tnx, i will give that a try

1 Like

I am also having issues with the Magic Home connections.
Does the Sunix controller work with the WifiLED binding?

i do not have any issues with connections, the cheap controllers just died…
the sunix one is still working and YES it works with the LED Binding.
only thing is, you need to switch from LD 382 to LD 686

good luck

Does the fading duration/fading steps works for someone?

I tried to set it to 3 then 5 seconds, but nothing happened, turning on the LED strips is still much faster than that.

Yeah, mine also died (after a few months).

All of these controllers are functioning properly for me, for more than 2 years. Since a few days ago I have flashed tasmota on it, and it became a much better device…

Hi, i bought the following Led Strip with Controller from Amazon

Turn on and off is working perfect. Also the colorpicker is great.

But if i tried to use the dimmer function and also the speed_LED function in the sitemap, nothing happens.

My configuration looks like this:

Switch LED_Buero_power "Power-LED" <light> [ "Lighting" ] {channel="wifiled:wifiled:F0FE6BA6C812:power"}
Dimmer LED_Buero_white "White-LED" <light> [ "Lighting" ] {channel="wifiled:wifiled:F0FE6BA6C812:white"}
Color  LED_Buero_color "Color-LED" [ "Lighting" ] {channel="wifiled:wifiled:F0FE6BA6C812:color"}
Dimmer LED_Buero_speed  "Speed_LED" <light> [ "Lighting" ] {channel="wifiled:wifiled:F0FE6BA6C812:programSpeed"}
        Colorpicker item=LED_Buero_color icon="colorwheel"
        Switch item=LED_Buero_power icon="light"
        Slider item=LED_Buero_white icon="light"
        Slider item=LED_Buero_speed