[SOLVED][Z-Wave] Hank - HKZW-MS02 type 200 motion not detected

I maybe wrong and the change that was implemented by Chris maybe didn’t make it in the latest Z-Wave binding build :wink:

edit: I checked… it didn’t :slight_smile:

<!-- CHANNEL DEFINITIONS -->
    <channels>
      <channel id="alarm_burglar" typeId="alarm_burglar">
        <label>Alarm (burglar)</label>
        <properties>
          <property name="binding:*:OnOffType">COMMAND_CLASS_ALARM,COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC;type=BURGLAR</property>
        </properties>
      </channel>
      <channel id="battery-level" typeId="system.battery-level">
        <properties>
          <property name="binding:*:PercentType">COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY</property>
        </properties>
      </channel>
    </channels>

I get motion alarms now, and bought a new Hanks HKZW-MS02, but this one shows up as Z-Wave Node 022 (0208:0300:0012:1.2) Can this be added to the database as well?

Hi @Dim,

Would you you be able to add the Hanks motion detector (0208:0300:0012:1.2) to the database aswell please?
Thanks a bunch

It is already in the database…

https://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/676

Oh…:flushed:, Thanks very much Chris, I guess I was sleeping, going to add the motion detector and have fun then. Thanks again!

My current Openhab release is 2.5.0 M1 the device is not there yet, so I updated to the latest Zwave-binding (snapshot of May 28, 2019 4:08:22 AM) and its works like a charm.

I guess/assume it will be added to stable and/or testing branches as well. I’m happy and marking this thread as solved. Thanks a lot all of you!

It’s not possible to go back and add to an old, previously released version. When the next version of 2.5 is released, then the snapshot will become the stable, and it will be available then.