Some Homematic items offline after OH2 + CCU2 restart

Hello guys,

some of my Homematic items are offline after restarting OH2 and ccu2.
Homematic birdge item configuration seems to be fine… Callback and Gateway are configured correctly.

My bridge and several other items are online but my HmIP-SWSD and HMIP-PSM are offline.

I’m using the latest snapshot build.

Anyone got an idea , what causes this issue?

Best regards m3ta

Restarting both solved the problem.

I am facing the same issues. After restarting OH2 on my RPi3 all my HomeMatic thermostats HM-CC-RT-DN went offline after some minutes. Surprisingly, my rollershutters HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM stay online.

The log is simply printing messages like the following every 60 seconds:

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==
2017-09-11 23:14:08.193 [INFO ] [ommunicator.AbstractHomematicGateway] - No event since 571 seconds from gateway '6e230a45', restarting RPC server

And then the devices went offline…

2017-09-11 23:14:38.047 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'homematic:HG-HM-CC-RT-DN:6e230a45:NEQ1009335' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR)

I am not sure why restarting solved your problem. In my case, the restart produced the problem, because all devices worked properly before the restart. Homegear is apparently propperly working as I can see when I SSH into my RPi.
The HomeMatic Bridge and Gateway Extras are online within PaperUI. I configured the Gateway Address and Callback Network Address to be the IP of my RPi. As already mentioned, it previously worked fine.

What’s going on? Any ideas?