[SOLVED] Some Sliders don't work with latetest iOS app

Since a few days some of my sliders do not work anymore in my iOS app while there’s no problem with the same items within android app and basic ui.

My items are like

Rollershutter rolloBuero    "Rollo Büro [%d %%]"    <rollershutter>	(gRolloBuero, gRolloZeit, gCalItem)      ["Switchable"]	 {http=">[*:POST:http://192.168.xxx.yyy/deviceajax.do?cid=9&did=10015&goto=%2$s&command=0] <[http://192.168.xxx.yyy/deviceajax.do?device=10015:10000:JS(getValue.js)]"}

192.168.xxx.yyy is the ip of my Rademacher homepilot and the code above has been working for a year or more.

sitemap looks like

Slider item=rolloBuero

The funny thing is that the slider items receive the correct value from my homepilot. But cannot post a value from within iOS app.

When manipulatin the sliders I get the follwing in openhab.log

2019-07-19 06:13:38.809 [ERROR] [ersey.server.ServerRuntime$Responder] - An I/O
error has occurred while writing a response message entity to the container outp
ut stream.
org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.process.MappableException: org.eclipse.jett
y.io.EofException
        at org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.MappableExceptionWrapperIntercep
tor.aroundWriteTo(MappableExceptionWrapperInterceptor.java:92) ~[?:?]
        at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.WriterInterceptorExecutor.proce
ed(WriterInterceptorExecutor.java:162) ~[171:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-co
mmon:2.22.2]
        at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.MessageBodyFactory.writeTo(Mess
ageBodyFactory.java:1130) ~[171:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]
        at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$Responder.writeResponse(ServerRuntime.java:711) [172:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
        at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$Responder.processResponse(ServerRuntime.java:444) [172:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.WriterInterceptorExecutor$UnClo
seableOutputStream.write(WriterInterceptorExecutor.java:294) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.core.internal.GsonProvider.writeTo(Gson
Provider.java:71) ~[?:?]
        at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.WriterInterceptorExecutor$Termi
nalWriterInterceptor.invokeWriteTo(WriterInterceptorExecutor.java:265) ~[?:?]
        at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.WriterInterceptorExecutor$Termi
nalWriterInterceptor.aroundWriteTo(WriterInterceptorExecutor.java:250) ~[?:?]
ed(WriterInterceptorExecutor.java:162) ~[?:?]
        at org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.JsonWithPaddingInterceptor.aroun
dWriteTo(JsonWithPaddingInterceptor.java:106) ~[?:?]
ed(WriterInterceptorExecutor.java:162) ~[?:?]
        at org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.MappableExceptionWrapperIntercep
tor.aroundWriteTo(MappableExceptionWrapperInterceptor.java:86) ~[?:?]
        ... 53 more

EDIT: There’s also no problem controlling my items via alexa and I_ve got other sliders which control some zwave items which don’t have any problems not even in iOS app.

This is an issue only with BETA iOS app. After deleting and reinstalling the app from App Store everything is working fine again

Please check with latest beta.

1 Like

It’s working now, great job!

1 Like