Sometimes sendCommand in Rule not not executed

Hi,

I’m having some trouble with rules. All works as expected, but sometimes commands in Rules are not executed. This happens every 2-3 days. The same thing happens with other rules, so this seems a generic problem on my server.
There are no errors, no high loads, no other problems as I can see.

Can someone please help me with this?

Example rule
:
rule “Wenn_EG_Empfang_Scharf”
when
Item EG_Empfang_Scharf changed to ON
then
logInfo(“FILE”, “Start EG Scharf: Praesenz AUS, alle Lichter im EG ausschalten”)
EG01_LED_Stripe.sendCommand(“1200,76,90”)
logInfo(“FILE”, “Stop EG Scharf: Praesenz AUS, alle Lichter im EG ausschalten”)

end

The Logfiles show that both logInfos worked, but the Command between is not allways executed. Most of the time sendCommand is executed, but sometimes not.

2020-09-18 02:42:25.131 [INFO ] [.eclipse.smarthome.model.script.FILE] - Start EG Scharf: Praesenz AUS, alle Lichter im DG ausschalten
2020-09-18 02:42:25.134 [INFO ] [.eclipse.smarthome.model.script.FILE] - Stop EG Scharf: Praesenz AUS, alle Lichter im DG ausschalten

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Proxmox VM/ 8 GB RAM
    • Java Runtime Environment: Zulu 8.46.0.19-CA-linux32
    • openHAB version: 2.5.7 Release Build

I’ve never seen anything like that.

Conceivably, your openHAB events bus has got stuck, and the command event never progresses far enough to make its own log entry (these are asynchronous events, the rule fires a command off and then continues to next code, in this case a logInfo).

It’s very hard to see how that could happen without a whole other lot of problems showing up.

May we see your events.log for the same period as your openhab.log excerpt?

Is it always around 0230, and do you have zwave?

And then what? Do you do anything, or does it recover by itself?

Sorry for late Answer, i was very sick for a coupple of Weeks. The Problem has gone away after reboot. I think there was some corrupted cache around as I was working on the Item